Monday, April 13, 2015

Final Boxes

 This specific box is to represent order. The communication of this piece expresses order by the organization of information. The use of blue, black and white colors was to keep the box "krisp"and clean. Hierarchy is represented with the various sizes of text and also written in blue. I kept everything flushed left to keep unity throughout each side of the box. 




detailed abstract shot of box 1
 For my second box, I wanted to represent comfort. I used a subtle/undertoned/ relaxing sage green and clean whit hand lettering to give the box a "homey" feel. Keeping the box unified throughout was something I kept in mind. I wanted handlettering on the front but I wanted to make it differnet from my other box by not using the RICE KRISPIES name only on the front so I pulled from the other information. Using handlettering and a comfortable serif, with the addition of the calming sage green I feel this box represent comfort very nicely. 





detailed abstract shot of box 2
 For my third and final box, I believe it is pretty clear that this box represents energy. I used contrast between the red and the indigo to make the red very vibrant. I also used contrast with the hand lettering and typeface of choice. Behind the content is the barcode: which can be scanned at any angle on the box. Content of this box is highlighted between two bright red rectangle on either side of the box which guides the viewers eyes into the middle of the box. From every angle this box is bright, vibrant and exhumes energy. 




detailed shot of box 3




No comments:

Post a Comment