Monday, November 2, 2015

Graphics Expanded: Missconception Vs. Reality// Grays/Blues/Reds

This is my beginning designs of the possibilities of the Miss conception vs. Reality of "Understanding Poverty" as well as "Hard Choices"


I was informed by my peers that the Understanding Poverty would be the entry way for the exhibit. Within my graphics I wanted the definition of poverty to be understood as well as a great misconception vs. a blatant reality:

INCOME SPENDING:

missconception:
those in poverty mismanage their money and spend it on substances

reality:
household income (which would direct viewers to the pie charts to understand what typical household spendings are on based on income)










I was provided limited information for this section however, I implemented the idea of making the difficult decision one has to make while in poverty. 

This would be a simulation where those visiting the exhibit would receive 4 coins and have to make the decision of what is most important.






No comments:

Post a Comment